Click to Call! 251.405.2535
Facebook is a popular way for companies to market their products and services to consumers like ourselves. In the past, it hasn’t been as helpful for businesses looking to market to other businesses. However, that’s no longer the case. Facebook is now proving itself to be a successful marketing tool for business-to-business (B2B) marketing.
LinkedIn has long been the most effective platform for businesses to market on social media to other companies. However, Facebook has over 1.4 billion monthly users allowing businesses to get their message in front of the right audience through paid advertising.
Businesses are five times more likely to engage with a sales rep who shares a mutual connection. This is one reason why it’s important not to ignore Facebook. We have seen success with this social media strategy with our clients in Mobile, AL.
1. Expand your audience.
Reach past your current audience through advertising on Facebook and targeting people that meet certain qualifications.
2. Target work categories.
Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram advertising allows you to go past general demographics to drill down to specific interests, job titles and income levels.
3. Offer incentives for lead generation.
Using ads to target the audience you want, you can bring prospects to your website looking for access to the content you’re offering. By directing them to a landing page that asks them for their email address, you’re able to generate leads by giving them access to a free trial of your product or service, or access to an ebook or webinar.
4. Create custom audiences.
Custom audiences can be set up in Facebook by:
• Importing a list of emails from your contact database.
• Upselling to customers that purchased a particular item or service (making recommendations).
• Retargeting lost customers by putting a Facebook pixel on a certain web page to track if users completed your call to action. If they didn’t reach the ‘Thank you for signing up/purchasing’ page, then you can retarget your ads to those who missed out.
• Increase awareness, connections and leads.
• Set you apart from your competitors.
• Strengthen your company’s credibility.
• Keep your business’ name at the top of potential customers’ minds.
Contact us for a complimentary marketing evaluation and let’s get your business back on track!